Streamline user access with Single Sign-On.
- Seamlessly integrate Showpad into your enterprise security policies.
- Reduce security threats to sensitive data loss.
- Centralized user, password, and authorization management.
If you use Single Sign-On (SSO), users can use their organization’s credentials to access Showpad. It eases your users' lives with fewer usernames and passwords, as there's only one account to remember. This SSO service provides a secure way to exchange authentication information between two parties: a Service Provider and an organization’s Identity Provider, allowing a single set of credentials to be used to access multiple applications.
- Seamlessly integrate Showpad into your enterprise security policies
- Reduce security threats to sensitive data loss by severing access
- Auto-provision & assign users to the right groups in Showpad
- Centralized user, password, and authorization management
- Faster log-in experience: be quick when it matters the most
- Only one password to remember
- Improves data and identity protection
How it Works
The Showpad platform provides support for multiple single sign-on providers in one instance. This means that if you have de-centralized teams or any other reasons to utilize more than one SSO provider cross-company can configure all of your providers into Showpad for easier user management and login flows. This includes support for providers like Okta, PingOne, Google Authentication, and Azure AD.