Streamline workflows from creation to delivery.
- Keep OpenText as the organization-wide source of truth for your content.
- Automatically deploy any asset changes in OpenText directly to Showpad.
- Distribute your files securely via Showpad, so sales teams always use the latest, on-brand content.
The OpenText integration for Showpad lets your marketers instantly share content with your sales teams while keeping OpenText DAM as their single source of truth for content management.
Content is automatically pushed to Showpad with appropriate permissions, optimized for web and mobile use, and tagged and tracked so you can see what sales teams use (or don't use). With zero impact on how you already work with OpenText, Showpad instantly syncs content as soon as it's ready, with all the meta tags attached to structure your content in Showpad automatically.
- Keep success familiar. Use existing content creation processes and workflows to drive branding, compliance, and governance.
- De-risk revenue content. No more need for manual effort. Save time and eliminate human errors from your content processes.
- Boost impact. Track what resonates with internal teams, prospects, and customers and what content influences deals the most.
- Reduce time to value. All your approved content is available on the platform in no time.
- Deliver a better buying experience. Engage buyers and gain insights into how the content you present is used and shared throughout the sales cycle.
- Find and present content in a secure, branded microsite. Surface the most effective content in the right situation and stay on-brand at all times.
- Prevent liability. Stop worrying about using outdated documents, especially in regulated environments.
How it Works
As part of our managed services, connecting both systems couldn't be easier. We implement, test, maintain, and support the connection, so there is no heavy lifting for your IT team outside of the usual security and approval conversations.
Once your content's approved in the DAM, tick the box to sync that asset to Showpad. We collect the file and all its metadata to ensure your content ends up in the right place in Showpad, whether you're sharing global content or assets specific to a particular region, language, or group of people.
Founded in: 1991
HQ Location: Waterloo, Canada